Wednesday, May 14, 2014

April 2014 Empties

After March's impressive 29 empties, April is lacking a bit. I was only able to finish 4 products by the end of the month. Here is hoping to have more empties for next month. I am going to Florida for a week, and bringing a bunch of mini products, so I should be able to finish quite a few. I'm wondering how my boyfriend will react when I tell him I'm bringing empty products home on the plane.

First Aid Beauty Skin Rescue Deep Cleanser with Red Clay

I was hearing great things about First Aid Beauty on YouTube, so I was ecstatic when I saw this in my Ipsy Bag a few months ago. This cleanser did not disappoint! It created a soft lather that cut through the makeup and oils like nothing. It even worked well on waterproof makeup as well.What I really liked about this cleanser though is that it didn't leave a residue on my skin, or leave my face feeling dry. Repurchase: Yes

Bath & Body Works Exotic Coconut Shower Gel

This shower gel smelt so good! It made me feel like I was on vacation every time I used it. It created a rich lather and left me smelling good all day. Although it didn't leave my skin feeling dry, I wasn't overly hydrated either. My skin just felt clean and normal. I prefer the Triple Moisture Body Wash from B&BW. Repurchase: Maybe

Garnier Fructis Anti-Dandruff Mint Cleanse Shampoo

I like to use a cleansing/dandruff shampoo once or twice a week to help clear out product buildup. This shampoo has micro exfoliating bits that help to scrub your scalp and give you the best clean possible. The mint scent was refreshing and lingered throughout the day. My hair and scalp always felt clean, but not stripped of oils when I used this. Repurchase: Yes

Herbal Essences Tousle Me Softly Shampoo

Herbal Essences is my go-to shampoo. I don't have a favourite from the line, I normally just rotate through the line depending on how my hair is acting. In April, I felt like I needed a boost of volume so I grabbed this one. This shampoo helps promote waves and texture, by giving it extra volume Repurchase: Yes

Products I would:
Repurchase: 3
Not Repurchase: 0
Might Repurchase: 1
Total Empties: 4

5 comments:

  1. OooI should get some of that Garnier shampoo as I've been looking for a good clarifying shampoo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. been meaning to pick up some First Aid things. they're a good beginners set at sephora but getting it in an ipsy bag is even better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to try that dandruff shampoo to remove product buildup!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A few items are better than none! And a makeup remover that actually works on waterproof makeup sounds great.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, it seems like the products you finished are good ones! That's always nice!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog, and leave a comment! I hope you have a beauty full day!