Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Guest Post: Laura's Favourite Hand Creams

As part of the Canadian Beauty Bloggers initiative, every month me and my fellow CBB ladies will be guest posting on each others blogs, covering a wide variety of topics. This month I am happy to be hosting Laura from Beyond Blush. Check out her post here and then go show her blog some love!
 
You can read my guest post over on Zoe's blog Writing Whimsy. 
__________________________________________________________________________
Hello everyone! I'm Laura from Beyond Blush, where I write about beauty, fashion, and all of my favourite things. I'm excited to be guest posting on my fellow Canadian Beauty Blogger's site, and today I'll be sharing my favourite hand creams with you. I always have to have a tube of hand cream nearby, as my hands get so dry, and I have eczema on my right hand. These are my current favourite formulas, ones that I highly recommend checking out! :) 
Live Clean Moisturizing Hand Cream - This formula has a really nice, light scent that lingers for about an hour. I love this cream because it's super hydrating, but it sinks into my skin really quickly. This is one that I can apply and still be able to open doors and other daily tasks right away.

Crabtree & Evelyn Hand Therapy in Rosewater - I'm on my second tube of this stuff! I'm currently obsessed with anything rose scented, so I love that I can always have my rose fix fulfilled with this cream. This formula is fairly thick, and highly moisturizing.
Cake Desserted Island Velveteen Hand Creme - I love Cake's hand creams in general, but this one has such a yummy scent! This scent includes notes of Tahitian vanilla and coconut... what more could you ask for? This formula is thick, hydrating, and it lasts throughout a few hand washings. 

L'Occitane Almond Delicious Hand Cream - This is the newest addition to my hand cream collection, and I'm in love! The almond scent is light, but it does stick around for an hour or two. This formula is a bit thinner, so I was surprised by how hydrating it still was!

L'Occitane Shea Butter Hand Cream - This might just be my holy grail hand cream! I like applying this one at night, because it's so thick and hydrating. This formula contains 20% Shea Butter, which adds a beautiful scent and great skin care benefits. This cream works to hydrate my hands all day long, it really is amazing!

So those are my current favourite hand creams, and I highly urge you to try at least one of them! Have you tried any of these hand creams before? What is your current favourite formula/scent? :)

18 comments:

  1. I am totally coming and stealing your lotions. I go through them like crazy. I love the Crabtree and Evelyn ones, but I'm too cheap to buy them as often as I need them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just use Glysomed lol Not very fancy but it gets the job done! There are some creams you mentioned that I'd like to try out like the Live Clean!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw the C&E cream in a trio on clearance at my local Rexall...should have picked it up! I didn't realize they were so highly regarded!...when I go to the postal outlet this week, I'll have to see if it's still there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I tried a hand cream from Crabtree & Evelyn and I loved it! Same for Cake, their products smell SO GOOD!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay thanks for being my host!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. OOOO i didn't know live clean did hand lotions? i feel like its really hard to find other stuff from them aside from shampoo and hand wash...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very good write-up. I certainly love this website. Thanks!anabolic steroid cycles for sale

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog, and leave a comment! I hope you have a beauty full day!