Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Guest Post - EcoTools or AwesomeTools?!?

Hi, I'm Cassy from Exquisitely Chic Blog! This month the CBB is chatting tools! I'm gonna tell you all about my experience with the EcoTools Skin Perfecting Brush!
I love a good application method. I'm constantly looking for the next best thing in makeup application for a flawless face.

I had the pleasure of trying out the new skin perfecting brush from EcoTools and let me tell you this is the solution to applying and blending tinted moisturizers, BB and CC creams flawlessly.
The brush is made with cruelty-free bristles, a recycled aluminum ferrule and a bamboo handle. 

The pouch is reusable and made out of natural materials and EVA.

I used this brush with my Maybelline BB cream - which made me fall in love with the BB cream all over again. 

I recommend blending in circular motions and finishing off with downward strokes to get the best finish. 
This brush retails for $9.99 on FarleyCo.ca and is available at:
London Drugs
Select Brunet
Select Lawtons Drugs
Select Pharmasave
Select Uniprix

Have you tried this brush? What did you think?
_______________________________________________________________________
I would like to thank Cassy for writing this great beauty tools guest post for me this month! Click the link to read my guest post on A Beautiful Zen, where I will be reviewing the Olay Fresh Effects Va-Va-Vivid Cleansing Brush.

5 comments:

  1. Looking good! I haven't really tried this brush yet since I rarely wear any BB cream or foundation or anything. I'll have to find a use for it since it's so soft though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't tried this brush yet cause I've been using a foundation instead of a BB Cream lately. I should try it soon though cause I've never tried EcoTools brushes before and I've heard so many great things about them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This brush is super soft. Also your skin is glowing...tell us your secrets Cassy!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog, and leave a comment! I hope you have a beauty full day!