Friday, January 04, 2013

NOTD: Revlon & Butter London

This was my manicure for Christmas this year.

I used Revlon's Really Rosy as a base with Butter London's Tart With A Heart over top. When I first received this Butter polish from Glymm as an error I was kinda upset cause it just looks like just another gold glitter top coat. But now that I have finally used it, I can say that I love it! I picked up Really Rosy from the Dollarama a few weeks ago and have really been enjoying it both alone and with glitter on top.

Both of these polishes alone and layered together last about a week with minimal tip wear and no chipping.


8 comments:

  1. They sell Revlon at dollarama???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Steph! Yeah from time to time you can find older collection polishes and new collection polishes at Dollarama for only $2!

      Delete
  2. Cute nails! I can't believe u got that colour from Dollarama!

    www.blondeebrittany.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Brittany! I have been finding alot of great colours there lately! :)

      Delete
  3. This combination is so pretty!! Happy New Year as well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there - new follower from the blog hop! Love your blog & can't wait to read more! Hope you have a great day :)
    Rachel
    http://sugar-stripes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Revlon nail polish!! I've never tried Butter london though I gotta check it out!!

    Found you on the blog hop! Have a great weekend!!

    Ergo - Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love this combo... it looks really pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog, and leave a comment! I hope you have a beauty full day!