So here are my current empties from the past few months. I've kinda been hoarding empty product containers and thought it was time to empty the empties bin. Since I am now keeping track of an inventory list I needed to get rid of all the empty products that weren't included on the list.
1) EOS Shave Cream - I bought this on a whim because it was on sale at Shoppers and I love the EOS Lip Balms. This was kind of a disappointment to me. I didn't find it overly moisturizing and I found it clogged up the razor. The smell was nice but I wouldn't repurchase this again. For less money I have used better shave gels and creams.
2) Herbal Essences Bye Bye Breakage 2-in-1 Shampoo & Conditioner - I love this stuff. I got it on sale for $1 at Walmart but knew I would love it because I use Herbal Essences on a regular basis. I found that this shampoo really helped me with breakage and split ends. I have three more bottles to use up but I would repurchase.
3) Evolvh Shampoo & Conditioner - I got this in a past Glymm Bag and really enjoyed these samples. They smelled great and my hair felt really clean afterwards. I would repurchase this if it was more readily available.
4) Pantene Shampoo & Conditioner - I received these samples in a P&G Sampler Box and thought they were okay. I have never been a huge fan of Pantene hair products. I think they work mediocre. I would not repurchase the full sizes.
5) TruTerra Shampoo & Conditioner - I took these samples from a hotel in Toronto when I was there for a wedding. They smell like lemongrass and I liked how the scent lingered in my hair. However, I found the shampoo extremely drying and the conditioner didn't remedy that. I can't purchase a full size and I don't think that I would use this again.
6) Biore Pore Strip - I have used these before and really like them. I will continue to repurchase in the future.
7) Mai Couture Foundation Papers - This foundation was very shimmery and I really didn't like how it looked on my skin. I would not repurchase.
8) La Fresh Makeup Remover Wipes - The scent of these were ok, but I didn't enjoy using them. I felt like they left an oily residue on my skin. I would not repurchase.
9) Free Your Mane Shampoo & Conditioner - This was another Glymm Sample. I heard good things about this duo but when I finally got around to using it didn't see any results. I didn't really like the smell and my hair didn't feel any different after. I would not repurchase this.
10) Various Face Cream Samples - I used these over a week and the only one I somewhat liked was the Clinique Moisture Surge Intense lotion. I felt that the others were not good with my skin type and left an oily film on my skin and didn't fully absorb. I would repurchase the Clinique one though because it really helped my dry skin.
11) Caryl Baker Visage Eye Gel - I didn't see any results from using this but want to continue using an eye cream. This one is kind of expensive so I would not repurchase this one.
12) MAC Select Concealer - I transferred the rest of my concealer to this bottle when it would no longer squeeze out of the tube. I would repurchase this.
13) Mario Badescu Ceramide Eye Gel - This made me break out. I would not repurchase.
14) Avon Cream to Powder Eyeshadow - This was a really pretty silver-lavender colour and I used about 75% of the product before it dried out. I would repurchase this.
15) Clarins Extra Firming Day Cream - I liked this but I didn't think it was anything special. I would not repurchase.
16) Mario Badescu Cucumber Cleansing Lotion - I really really liked this toner. It smelt great and make my skin feel amazing! I would definitely repurchase.
17) Cyberderm H2O Hydration - This cream is really nice and I like that there isn't a scent to it. Because it is so expensive I would not repurchase.
18) L'Oreal Liquid Liner - This is my favourite liquid liner I've used so far. I would repurchase.
19) Marcelle Essentials Makeup Remover - This is my holy grail makeup remover. It is seriously amazing and nothing compares. I will use this forever and I cant find anything bad about it. If you haven't tried this before, get it, you wont be disappointed.
20) Nivea Natural Beauty Face Cleanser - This cleanser is really gentle but has slight exfoliating beads which really makes it feel like your skin is getting really clean. It smells really good and the bottle lasts a long time. I would repurchase this.