Sunday, July 06, 2014

Review: Balea Brightening Mud Face Mask with Pink Clay and Shea Butter

This week I tried the Balea Brightening Mud Face Mask with Pink Clay and Shea Butter. Keep reading to see how this mask worked for me.

Hypoallergenic. Dermatologist tested. Made with Montmorillonite clay and enriched with natural fruit extracts and Shea Butter this luxuriously rich mud mask is perfect as a pampering treatment to help brighten your complexion.
Review: Balea Brightening Mud Face Mask with Pink Clay and Shea Butter
This mask was pink in colour and had a clay/mud thick consistency. The scent was slightly floral, but wasn't strong enough to irritate my skin, eyes or nose. I used a brush to apply and it went on smoothly. There is enough product in one of these packages for 2+ masks, so after applying I put the package into a zip lock bag and stored it in the fridge so it wouldn’t dry out.
 
When I first applied this mask it felt cool. It continued to feel cool and refreshing on my skin throughout the whole wear time. The packaging stated to leave it on for 10-15 minutes until dry and then remove. I ended up leaving it one for 20-25 minutes and it still wasn't fully dry. My skin did not feel irritated or uncomfortable. The dry areas were not overly stiff, and I could still move my face freely.

Removal was easy with some lukewarm water and a washcloth. My skin felt very clean and smooth after removal. My skin was extremely soft, and redness in my cheeks looked diminished. I toned and moisturized as normal, and my skin looked great. I really have no complaints about this mask. It was pretty much perfect!

Comfort 5/5
Aroma 5/5
Results 5/5
Ease of Use 5/5
Total Score = 20/20

You can purchase this mask at Shoppers Drug Mart. This mask retails for $1.99 or 3 for $5.00.

3 comments:

  1. Wow, this one sounds like a winner! I love masks that are both deep cleansing and hydrating. Will have to check this one out :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really loved this mask too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 20/20, that's a perfect mask rating :) And you can't beat that price!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog, and leave a comment! I hope you have a beauty full day!