Thursday, April 11, 2013
2. John Frieda Brilliant Brunette Conditioner - I didn't love or hate this conditioner. It was just OK. I kind of expected more from John Frieda. I found that it really didn't add much moisture into my dry hair. Repurchase - No.
3. Herbal Essences Colour Me Happy Shampoo - This shampoo was over a year old, from the last time I dyed my hair. I didn't find that it overly did much when my hair was coloured or when it wasn't. I do like the Herbal Essence brand though and will continue to purchase their shampoos. Repurchase - Not this exact shampoo, but others I will.
4. Nivea Refreshing Toner - This is my current Holy Grail toner! It smells amazing, gets all the dirt/oil/makeup off my face, and leaves my skin feeling moisturized. Repurchase - Yes.
6. Mario Badescu Enzyme Cleansing Gel - I didn't really enjoy this cleanser. It didn't lather, smelt kinda funky, and I didn't feel like it really cleansed my skin. Repurchase - No.
7. Mario Badescu Glycolic Foaming Cleanser - I loved this cleanser! It foamed up nicely and gave a very gentle clean. After using this I always felt like I got all the dirt and makeup off my face. Repurchase - Yes.
8. Kirkland Daily Facial Cleansing Towelettes - These wipes really remove all my makeup with just one or two swipes. They are not drying to the skin and have a nice scent. Repurchase - Yes.
10. Seche Vite Top Coat - As I've said before, this is one of the best top coats I have ever used. I just wish it didn't get thick and goopy after you've used half. Repurchase - Yes.
11. China Glaze Code Orange Mini Nail Polish - I received this in my very first Luxe Box almost two years ago. At the time I really liked the colour, but now I think that it just looks gross on my nails. Plus it is getting slightly goopy so I'm throwing it out. Repurchase - Yes.
12. Calvin Klein Splendid Basis Protective Base Coat - This base coat did not protect my nails from staining and caused my nail polish to peel after a few days. Repurchase - No.
13. Leaves Mini Candle - I love the smell of this candle (I know...typical blogger statement). This mini candle burned for about 5 hours and I loved every minute of it. Repurchase - Yes.
14. Quo Blush Brush - This is my second one in less than a year. I am not impressed with this brush at all. It sheds from day one and within a few months all the bristles are broken in half and it hurts my face to use, because the bristles are so picky. Repurchase - No.