Nat from glossy, Zoe from My Wondrous Marvellous Obsession, and Cheryl from The Creative Me and My McG. All of these blogs are ones I read on a daily basis and come packed full of great reviews, DIY, hauls, home decor, etc.
I'm doing a shortcut version of this acceptance post. I'm only going to be answering the questions that each of the other bloggers asked in their post. Normally the rules are you link back to the person who nominated you. You write 11 facts about yourself, answer the 11 questions asked of you and then ask the people you nominate to answer 11 questions.
Now onto answering the questions.
- Who is your celebrity guy crush? I don't really have a celebrity guy crush. My favourite male actors though are Bruce Willis, Ian Somerhalder, Norman Reedus, Alexander Skarsgard, and Hugh Jackman.
- What makeup essentials do you wear on a daily basis? I am always wearing at least concealer, powder, mascara, and lip balm.
- What is your favourite pair of shoes? I have a pair of brown high heel boots that I love but a more functional choice would probably have to be flats of any kind.
- If you can change 1 thing about yourself, what would it be? To not have to wear contacts or glasses anymore
- How often do you shop for makeup? Too often...lol
- What is the one thing (beauty item) you have an excessive amount of? Lip products and eyeshadows.
- What do you enjoy most about blogging? Finding new blogs to read and getting comments. It is nice knowing that people are enjoying what I am writing.
- What is your favourite movie? Beauty and the Beast.
- If you can be one fictional character who would you be? I would want to be someone in the Women of the Underworld Series, the world of X-men, or a character on the Walking Dead.
- If you could choose the decade you'd want to live in right now, what would it be? I would choose the decade I am in know because I am so happy where my life is at right now.
- If you could shop at only 1 store for clothing for the rest of your life, what store would it be? Hard choice, it's tied between Old Navy, Target, and Maurices.
Zoe asked...1. Reason behind your blog's name? My old blog name industrial dime store magic was a combination of my two favourite Kelley Armstrong novels. My new blog name my beauty full adventure describes more of what my blog is about. I'm still somewhat new to the world of beauty products and by following my blog you get to come along with me on my beauty full adventure.
2. What animal would you be and why? A panther because they are strong and beautiful creatures.
3. Mac or Windows? Both. I have a Windows laptop and an Apple Ipad
4. Favourite Drugstore Make Up Brand. Revlon..hands down
5. Favourite TV show at the moment and why? The Walking Dead. I like Distopian books and concepts and this show is just that. The characters are amazingly written and portrayed and I watch it cause one day the world as we know may be like the show and I need to be prepared lol
6. How did you celebrate your last birthday? I went out to dinner and a movie with my boyfriend.
7. What book are you reading at the moment and would you recommend it? Right now I am reading The Postmistress but I am only a couple chapters in so I don't know if I would recommend it yet.
8. Countryside or City life? City Life
9. Guilty Pleasure Food? Chocolate Peanut Butter Ice Cream
10. Sample Boxes, yay or nay? Yay originally, but now I have too much and I really don't think they are worth the money, so Nay.
11. What will you be doing at 11am tomorrow? I will be blogging again, or shopping because it is my day off.
Cheryl asked...1. How long have you been blogging? A year and a few months
2. What influenced you to decide to become a blogger? I enjoyed reading other peoples blogs so much that I thought I should start one of my own. I like reviewing and trying out new products.
3..Dogs or Cats? I love my cat Sloan but one day I want a puppy. My boyfriend said we could get one when we get our own place :)
4. What is your favourite season? Fall.
5. Do you have any hobbies, besides blogging? Reading, watching TV, painting my nails, shopping
6. What city do you blog from? Windsor
7. What is your favourite holiday? Christmas!!!
8. What is the title of the last book you read? The Happiness Project
9. Tell me something that makes you smile? My boyfriend :)
10. Is your Christmas tree real or artificial? Doesn't matter as long as there is one up
11. Do you prefer Mayo or Miracle Whip? Neither but if I had to choose I would pick Miracle Whip.
Now for the blogs I am nominating. I want you ladies to answer your favourite 11 questions from the above 33 that I answered.
Aleksandra @ Plumpish Beauty
Brittany @ Blonde Brittany
Helen @ Beauty Delights
Megg @ Beauty Box Canada
Petite Pear Style
Kristy @ My Glittery Obsessions
Gen @ Beautiful Onyx & Mick
Candice @ Mirror Image: A Beauty-Full Blog