Friday, October 19, 2012

NOTD: Outta Line

The second Kozmic Colours Nail Polish I tried from the Dollarama was Outta Line a deep raspberry creme. This polish is seriously amazing. It is already in my top 5 favourite polishes for Fall, and probably my top 10 favourite polishes ever! It goes on wonderfully and the colour looks beautiful.

I don't think that these pictures will do this polish justice. In the bottle it looks like, more of a fuscia colour. But on the nail after two medium coats it looks quite darker. I got so many compliments when I wore this polish and nobody could believe that I had bought it at the dollar store. Sally Hansen Complete Manicure has a shade just like this, which I also saw at the Dollarama.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog, and leave a comment! I hope you have a beauty full day!