I requested my samples early on so I had my choice of products, however, when my mom went in to get hers half of the samples were not available and she got a mixture of samples and coupons. I saw that a few other bloggers got this box as well. You can see Cosmetic Proof and Z's samples at the links.
No Thank You Neutrogena!!
Here is what I got. Like the P&G BrandSampler in my last post these samples are bigger than some of the samples that I get in the boxes I pay for.
1. Men's Triple Protect Face Cream - I chose this for my boyfriend because he was getting some irritation on his neck from shaving. I'm hoping this will help him out.
2. Make-up Remover Wipes - This came with 8 wipes and will be perfect for travel.
3. Face Cleansing Bar - I think this may be full size...and I'm not really sure how I will like it...but I'm always up to try new face cleansing products.
4. Ultra Sheer SPF 55 Sunscreen - I'm so pale I glitter like Twilight Vampires, so the high SPF will be perfect for me, and this is a great size for my purse.
5. I'm not sure if I will use the Face Cream because I normally just stick with my Holy Grail Clinique Moisturizing Gel, but I may give it a try.
Overall, this is a great box and I didn't have to pay anything for it. I also have never used anything from Neutrogena so this is a good way for me to try it out without a large cash commitment.