Sunday, February 12, 2012

I Don't Haul, I Hoard.

I contemplated for a while what to call my "haul" posts when I share them with you. Some people call them hauls, or purchases, but in all honesty I never really just go and buy a couple products a month or at a time. When I shop I am almost OCD about it. Having to get everything that is either on sale, or a good price. Or I find something and have to buy 1 of every colour. Shopping is therapeutic to me. If I am stressed I shop cause new things make me happy. I know I have a problem, but I accept that I do and I am trying to be get better with it.

So I guess, going forward, I am going to call my "haul" posts the title you see above, and this is the first one of many I will probably be sharing on here. I may do review posts on some of the products below, eventually, but if there is a product that you would like for me to definitely review leave me a comment below.

Enjoy!























Disclaimer: All products were purchased by me with my own money.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog, and leave a comment! I hope you have a beauty full day!