Wednesday, January 04, 2012

Project 10ish Pan - December


December was a bad month for me when it came to my Project 10ish Pan. I definitely broke my rules but I am determined to continue working towards completing it and using up more products and limiting my buying. This month I didn't use up any makeup products but I did finish 3 other products. I also forgot to take pictures before I threw out the bottles so I am using stock photos that I found on Google.

Repurchase?? - YES
My Thoughts - I finished my Clinique Cleanser in November and have went back to using my previous cleanser from Clean & Clear. I love this cleanser, it does what it says and removes any makeup and dirt I have on my face from the day. I love that it doesn't break me out and doesn't make my face feel oily or super dry. This product costs around $10-$12 here in Canada, but I found it at Big Lots in America for $3.99 a bottle so I stock up whenever I visit there.

Repurchase??  - NO
My Thoughts - During the crazy Lush phase of my life I bought pretty much 1 of every product they came out with and never really liked any of them. I loved the smell of the Calacas Shower Jelly but it was so difficult to use that I never wanted to. The smell also didn't linger on my body like other shower gels do, it kind of disappeared once you washed it off.

Repurchase?? - NO
My Thoughts - Like I said above the smell of the Shower Jelly was really nice but using it was a pain.


1 comment:

  1. Good luck on continuing your 10 Pan!! Thank you so much for your sweet comment. I am following :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog, and leave a comment! I hope you have a beauty full day!