Tuesday, November 15, 2011

P10-ishP

I can't put my finger on when exactly my makeup buying got so out of control, but I realized that it happened somewhere between when I discovered the beauty department at Winner's, and when I started my blog. It seems that now that I am writing this blog I don't look at makeup as how I could use it, or need it. I look at it as a possible blog post.

The title of this blog pretty much says it all. I am jumping on the Project 10 Pan bandwagon, finally!! I have come to realize that my makeup and beauty product collection is becoming just that...a collection. In fact, it is becoming a hoard that couldn't possibly be used up if I dont stop buying, and start using. I am going to start by completing a P10P, but because of the amount of products I want to use up, this will probably become a Project 10-ish Pan, or P20P. The rules I have set out for myself are:
  1. I am on a makeup buying ban. I cannot buy another makeup or beauty product until I completely use up at least 10 products.
  2. I am not 100% banned from buying products. If it is a necessity, like foundation, concealer, or shampoo then I will buy it. Just no more impulse buys or possible blog post buys.
  3. Every month I will post a blog about my progress thus far.
  4. All upcoming reviews and blogs are going to be about products I have purchased prior to starting this P10P.
If you are doing a Project 10 Pan let me know in the comments below and I will check out your blog or Youtube.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog, and leave a comment! I hope you have a beauty full day!