Tuesday, May 14, 2013

NOTD: Revlon Popular

When I first saw Revlon Popular on Sleep and Water I knew I needed to add it to my collection. I searched at Walmart and Shoppers Drug Mart, but all my stores were sold out. To my surprise I found it at Dollarama and quickly snatched it up.

Revlon Popular is a light milky pink base with silver glitter and shimmer in varying sizes. I think it is perfect for work, school, an interview, etc because it is such a neutral colour, but the glitter gives it a little pop of fun.

It takes two coats for this polish to be semi-opaque. I could still see the tips of my nails through it a bit. Next time I wear this polish I will try three coats. The drying time is fairly consistent with other Revlon polishes, and it came off my nails fairly easily. Some of the glitter stuck to the nail and I had to scrape it off, but it wasn't that big of a hassle.

 

3 comments:

  1. OOh this is gorgeous!! Absolutely love, have always looked at it but never bothered to get it. Great surprise to find it at Dollarama:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can find all kinds of great nail polishes at Dollarama! I go there at least once a week to see what new products they have in. This is a polish I think everyone should have in their collection! It is absolutely gorgeous.

      Delete
  2. Great colour! I love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog, and leave a comment! I hope you have a beauty full day!