Tuesday, May 21, 2013

NOTD: Revlon Minted & Stunning

I am one of those girls who buy every mint nail polish they see, because, "it's not the same as anything I already own." That was my justification for buying Revlon Minted. This mint polish is more green toned; most of the other polishes in my collection are more blue toned. I also picked up Stunning at the same time because I just couldn't get over how it sparkled. The large glitter flashes all colours of the rainbow, and the smaller silver glitter is constantly glittering. It is very eye catching and I always get a lot of compliments when I wear it.

I decided to pair these two polishes together and do a accent nail manicure. I used two coats of Minted on 4/5 nails and painted my ring finger just with Stunning. It took about 5-6 pretty think coats to get the glitter to look opaque, and it took forever to dry. Even when I thought it was dry it was malleable. It never completely dried in the week that I wore it. The removal of the glitter was easy because it just peeled right off my nail. I think next time I will use Stunning as an overlay over another polish instead of by itself.


2 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous duo!! Stunning is gorgeous how come I haven't heard more about it! Minted as well is beautiful I am a mint polish fanatic ! hehe

    Thank you for sharing!

    Ashley
    romanianbutterfly206.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have minted as well, and I love it. Pairs extremely well with stunning:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog, and leave a comment! I hope you have a beauty full day!