Sunday, May 06, 2012

Tag: Get to Know Me


 


Plumpish Beauty didn't tag me personally to do this tag, but she did tag all of her readers to do it. So, as one of her avid readers I guess I'm allowed to do this tag. Here are the rules:

Each person must post 11 things about themselves on their blog.
Answer the questions the tagger has set for you plus eleven questions for the people you have tagged to answer.
Choose eleven people and link them in your tag.
Go to their page and tell them.
No tag backs.
So here are 11 things about me...

1. I am right handed at everything except when using scissors I am left handed.
2. My eyes have hazel, green, and blue in them. Depending on what I am wearing my eyes will look a different color.
3. I always have a book with me...ALWAYS!!! You never know when your going to have to sit and wait for something and I always like to keep up on my reading. Right now I am reading A Discovery of Witches by Deborah Harkness.
4. My favourite movie of all time is Star Wars.
5. At Starbucks if I am not in the mood for coffee my signature drink is a Iced Grande Light Ice Ice Water.
6. If I could only read one magazine for the rest of my life it would be Allure.
7. My favourite dessert is Confetti Cake Cupcakes with Confetti Icing. So yummy!
8. Teaopia Iced Princess tea made iced with 2 sugars is my go-to summer drink.
9. My favourite job I've ever had was working at Chapters. The atmosphere and 30% off was amazing and made going to work fun.
10. My mom is a cancer survivor and she is my hero.
11. I've never been happier in my life than I am right now!

Now I am supposed to answer the questions that Aleksandra chose for her readers.
1. What city were you born in?
I was born in Windsor, Ontario, Canada. But I don't live their anymore
2. What is your favourite beauty item?
This quesiton is so hard to answer!!! But think I would have to go with foundation. My skin isn't horrible, but foundation makes me feel more confident when I am leaving the house.
3. What is the color of your car?
My new Nissan Sentra is red. I normally hate red cars and refuse to even look at them in the car lot but the red of my car is really nice so I can somewhat stand to drive around in it
4. Favourite smell?
Fresh ground or brewed coffee is my all time favourite food smell. Aqua Di Gio Cologne that my boyfriend wears is my favourite synthetic/created smell.
5. Red or pink?
  Definitely pink.
6. What is on your mouse pad?
I dont use or own a mouse pad.
7. Do you like our handwriting?
Yes, I think my pen manship is pretty nice.
8. What is your favourite cereal?
Golden Grahms
9. Would you go skidiving?
Never! I'm deathly araid of heights.
10. Favourite dessert?
Funny, I actually answered this above. Confetti Cupcakes with Confetti Icing
11. What was the last thing you ate?
While typing this post I was eating Chinese food. Noodles and Honey Garlic Chicken.
So hopefully this gives my readers a little insight into the girl behind Industrial Dime Store Magic. I tag all of my readers to do this tag. The questions I tag you to do are below. Let me know if you answered my questions on your blog in the comments below so that I can go check out your answers on your blog.
    What is your favourite movie?What is your favourite book?
    What is the last song you listened to?
    What is the best beauty tip you have or have ever gotten?
    What do you order when you go to Starbucks?
    Chocolate or Vanilla Ice Cream?
    Mascara or Lip Gloss?
    If you could have dinner with anybody, alive, dead, or imaginay, who would it be?
    What do your do for a living? Or where do you work?
    If you could have any job in the world what would it be?
    If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be?

If there are any other tags you would like for me to do, let me know in the comments below and I will do them in upcoming posts!


2 comments:

  1. 1.Schindler's List/I'm really enjoying Phillipa Gregory right now! I can't think of a specific favourite at the moment but I love books!
    2. "microwave ovens" hehe ie: dire straits- money for nothing.
    3. To apply liquid concealer for under eyes mix it in with your moisturizer. It's easier to apply and less cakey this way! Blends better!
    4. I don't like starbucks..*gasp* lol I actually love Second Cup and usually get a mochacinno.
    5. Vanilla!
    6. Both, please??
    7. Inspector Gadget may be a fun dinner date! :D
    8. I'm a Property Manager for a seniors independent living complex. stressssss!
    9. I would love to be an anthropologist!
    10. Anywhere Europe! England? Ireland? Switzerland?!

    Thanks for answering my questions, it's nice to get to know the people you chat with on blogs! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Following you now! I love your blog and I finished "Discovery of Witches" last year, how are you liking it? I would definitely say that I enjoyed it and had fun reading it! So, with Goodreads, you can find a book club right on the front page and you basically just "discuss" in forums. There usually is one person who is the leader and emails you to tell you what book the club is reading. One leader just gave a list for the year. It's really cool! There is a book challenge every year that is just a fun way to measure how many books you've read for the year. It's great!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog, and leave a comment! I hope you have a beauty full day!